Co-op Health App offers free delivery on NHS repeat prescriptions
If you have a repeat prescription from your GP, you can order your medication from your mobile phone or tablet using the Co-op Health app. No need to call anyone or visit a pharmacy.
This is how it works:
1. Download the Co‑op Health app: download on the App Store, or get it on Google Play.
2. Register for the Co‑op Health app: connect using NHS login and then set up a PIN to complete your Co-op Health registration.
(User must complete short registration on app which asks for their email address, a scanned photo ID of themselves from passport, or driving licence)
3. See your repeat prescriptions: order the medications you need and choose where you want them delivered.
4. Your GP will check your request: Co-op lets you know when it's approved.
5. Get updates on your order: by email and through the app.